Brownie je klasični koji uvijek radim, jer s tim receptom nisam jos ni jednom bila razočarana. Šećer sam potpuno izbacila jer je bijela čokolada dovoljno slatka sama po sebi.
200 g bijele Callebaut čokolade
3 žlice kokosovog ulja
50 ml kokosovog mlijeka
1/3 šolje integralnog brašna
1 šolja svjezih brusnica
pola solje sitno nasjeckanih suhih azijskih krusaka
1. Čokoladu otopiti na pari skupa sa uljem.
2. Umutiti jaja te dodati mlijeko i brašno.
3. Otopljenu čokoladu pomiješati sa smjesom brašna i mikserom sve dobro smiksati.
4. Ubaciti brusnice i sjeckane kruške (ostaviti nešto krušaka da se stave po vrhu). Špatulom ih umješati u smjesu.
5. Smjesu izliti u kalup ili pleh obložen pek papirom.
6. Pećnicu zagrijati na 180 C i peći 30-ak minuta.
~~~~~~~~~~ English version ~~~~~~~~~
Dried Asian pears fresh cranberries blondie brownie muffins
I don't know if I ever came up with a longer title but shorter wouldn't describe this well. This combination of white chocolate, dried Asian pears and fresh cranberries is simply irresistible!!! The combo works so well together and I was pleasantly surprised. Asian pears are very sweet, we purchased them from Subarashii Kudamono farm in Pennsylvania. They are more expensive than regular pears, but really worth the price. If you ever run into them, try them. This year was the first time we were selling these dried Asian pears at our Youthmarkets but because of the price ($4 for this small package) weren't very popular. I ran into this this blondie brownie recipe on their web site, and of course added unavoidable fresh cranberries! Nothing better to nibble on this muffin on a snowy day (not even close to a blizzard!)! First snow day in the new La Rochelle..
I used my classical Brownie recipe that always works! I didn't put any sugar since the white chocolate is sweet enough by itself.
200 g white Callebaut chocolate
3 tbsp coconut oil
50 ml coconut milk
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup fresh cranberries
1/2 cup chopped dried Asian pears
1. Melt the chocolate over the steam together with coconut oil.
2. Beat the eggs and add milk and flour.
3. Mix melted chocolate with flour batter.
4. Add cranberries and dry pears (leave some to sprinkle on top).
5. Pour the batter into a desired mold.
6. Preheat oven to 350 F and bake brownies for about half an hour.